As per the UPSC NDA Exam Schedule 2021 released by the Commission, candidates can register and submit application for UPSC NDA/NA Exam 2 from June 9 to June 29, 2021. The link to register and apply for the UPSC NDA Exam 2 is available on – upsc.gov.in. The online Applications can be withdrawn from 06.07.2021 to 12.07.2021 till 6:00 PM.
How to apply for UPSC NDA/NA Exam 2?
You have successfully cast your vote
Candidates can follow the steps provided below to check and apply for the UPSC NDA/NA Exam 2:
- Open the official website of the UPSC – upsconline.nic.in or upsc.gov.in
- Click on the UPSC NDA/NA Exam 2021 notification link
- It will redirect to the UPSC Online Application website
- Click on UPSC NDA/NA Exam 2021 application link
- Login and fill in the registration form
- Upload the required documents and photos
- Make the application fee payment
UPSC NDA 2 Admit Card
The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available on the UPSC website (upsconline.nic.in) for being downloaded by candidates. No Admit Card will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide 2 valid & active e-mail id while filling up online application form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.