Close to 6,000 posts are vacant after two rounds of counseling held last year.
Candidates, who are waiting for the third and final list, can now check it on the official website – upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
You have successfully cast your vote
Candidates are now required to appear for the counseling and document verification at allocated district at 10 am on June 28 and 29, 2021.
UP Assistant Teachers Final List 2021: Important Dates
|1||Announcement of third list of 6,000 teachers||26-Jun-21|
|2||document verification||June 28 and June 29, 2021|
|3||Issue of appointment letter to selected teachers||30-Jun-21|
How to check the final list of UP 69,000 Assistant Teachers Recruitment 2021?
1) Log on to the UPBEB official website – upbasiceduboard.gov.in
2) On the homepage, click on the link available for UP 69,000 Assistant Teachers Recruitment 2021 final list
3) The list will open in the PDF format, check and download it
4) Take printout for further use.
*On December 1, 2018, the state government issued an order for 69,000 vacant posts and on December 6, 2018, the posts were advertised. On January 6, 2019, examination for the recruitment of 69,000assistant teachers was held.
* On January 7, 2019, the government revised the passing criterion, making 65% (97 out of 150 marks) for general candidates and60% (90 out of 150 marks) for reserved category candidates. This led to candidates approaching the high court.
* On March 29, 2019, hearing the case, the court gave its verdict in favor of the candidates and set 40 and 45%, for reserved and general category candidates, respectively.
* On May 6, 2020, HC disposed of the case by upholding the state government’s revised eligibility criteria of passing reserved and general category candidates (60 and 65% marks) in the examination held.
* On May 12, 2020, the result of written test was announced. A total of 1.46 lakh candidates – 36.6% – were declared as having qualified.
* On May 13, 2020, the counseling schedule was announced for appointment of 69,000 assistant teachers to be recruited according to the merit and districts of their choices and vacancies available.
* Between June 3 and 6, 2020, the counseling of the selected candidates and verification of documents of selected candidates was scheduled to be held.
* On June 3, 2020, the Lucknow bench of Allahabad high court stayed the appointment process of 69,000 assistant basic teachers.
* Candidates took the matter to the SC. On June 9,SC which issued an interim order to fill 31,277 posts, with the remaining posts to be filled later after the final verdict of the apex court.
* On October 16, CM distributed appointment letters to 31,227 assistant teachers.
* On Nov 18, SC allowed the UP government to fill up vacancies for 69,000 assistant basic teachers in the state as per the results declared in May 2020.
* After counseling, CM on December 5, 2020distributed appointment letters, this time to 36,950 teachers.
* Post two rounds, close to 6000 posts still remain vacant for which selection list to be announced on June 26.